Saturday, August 23, 2008

Introduction-May All Your Wishes Come True

My name is Julianne Wish, and I work from home. I have two wonderful boys that I love to spend time with, raise at home, and homeschool.

When I become pregnant with my first son, my wish was to contribute to the family income while raising my son at home. When my second son came along, my desire to mother my children at home and homeschool them grew even stronger. My husband has fully supported me in my making my wish come true, and he even helped me along the way.

I have created
The Wish Place so that your wishes can come true, too. It is my sincere desire to help other moms reach their dreams of raising their children full-time at home. It’s important to me to help these moms come home and have the ability to raise their children the way they want.

What are you wishing for? A unique gift, a way to help our environment, or perhaps you wish to work from home like I do? Here are some ways I can help you make those wishes come true.

If you're looking for unique gifts or jewelry, my
online catalog that offers something for everyone.

Want to help the environment? I also have an
eco-friendly home business. This business is perfect for those that wish for a cleaner, more sustainable world for our children.

Because I have children of my own, I know how much they love to get mail. That is why I created the
Wishmail service. Letters from Santa, the Tooth Fairy, and others will help make their wishes come true.

I also offer
poems from the heart, that are perfect for any family member.

Let's not forget those special family members – our pets!. We offer handmade, natural treats through
Critter Snackz. We also have leashes, collars, and more.

And if you wish you could
work from home, too, I also offer personal, one-on-one mentorship to help you get started.

May all your wishes come true at
The Wish Place.

1 comment:

Military Momz said...

What a great thing to do!
I wish you the best.

Lisa
www.militarymomz.com
www.blog.militarymomz.com